Fear In The Forest
Dates & Times:
*October 18th & 19th from 7pm – 11pm
*October 25th & 26th from 7pm – 11pm
*October 31st from 7pm – 11pm
(Tickets go on sale at 6:00pm and last ticket sold at 10:30pm)
**Admission: $20 Bones per person. Admission includes Mazes, Petting Zoo and all unlimited activities. (Excludes: Paintball shooting gallery, Bazooka Ball and feed for animals) Please note that Hayride and Cow Train will not be operating during haunted event.
Are you ready to be terrified?
When the Maze you have done, Join us for some Scary fun. Creatures roam the Darkest wood to Terrify you as they should. Fear in the Forest, such a fright, come and have a Haunted Night!!!
Come have an experience you can’t find anywhere else in our area! Please remember it is up to your discretion on what your child can handle in the way of fear. Our actors and actresses are going to give a high thrill, but will not touch….and you cannot touch either! Remember, NO cameras or flashlights at haunted attractions. This may blind actors. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter. We want everyone to have a Terrifying Good Time!
No reservation needed. First come, first serve. However, if you have a group of 16 or more we can make a reservation. For a date and time for your group, please call us at (251) 605-7216.
- Maximum group size is 8 at a time.
- Fear in the Forest is a walking trail and haunted enclosures.
- No wagons, strollers or buggies.
- Recommended for Ages 10 and up.
- Not recommended for anyone with Epilepsy due to strobe light use.
- No cameras, phones or flashlights.
- Patrons enter at their own risk. Trail and Maze are not responsible for damages to personal property or injuries.
- Safety team on site.
- Only service animals permitted with limited access.
- Entry Fee includes one trip per group unless otherwise stated.
- Patrons will be asked to remove hats and any large costume before entering the haunt.